Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: VK7RHF 29.680MHz 10m Repeater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First topic post it seems....

VK7RHF 10m repeater is now on air from Hobart.

The system comprises two voted receivers (only one is active at present) and audio is fed to the transmitter site where it is voted.
Transmitter is 50W into a 5/8 vertical.

Output: 29.680MHz
Input: 29.580MHz

A 91.5Hz tone is required at this stage due to some local interference I am working on rectifying at one of the receiver sites.

Regards
Hayden VK7HH
Thanks Hayden,

About 5x5 here on a dipole.
Excellent, thanks Lou for trying. Hopefully it gets use during the openings this summer.

VK2HRX

Just heard it in Sydney on a horizontal 40m loop. Trying to figure out how to add a tone to my HF rig to see if I can get in.
Hi Compton,
I've got receiver noise at one of the sites that is stopping me from running it open mute.

Once I fix that issue, hopefully tone will not be required except under the most noisiest of conditions (band open to pirate stations North of Australia).

VK2HRX

Had a chat to Hayden, 7HH on it today late AM. Was peaking at S3 here in Sydney.
Good signal from you Compton on your 40m H loop.

Just been working on eliminating the need for tone... was at the receiver site yesterday when you called.

Regards
Hayden