Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: What is the RASA???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

VK5DF

Ok keep getting spammed by a group called RASA? who the hell are they and what are they on about?

It is another case of the Judean People's Front. or theĀ People's Front of Judea?

Dan
Hi Dan,

RASA has developed from members that were part of the WIA reform group (WIARG). You may be receiving emails because at some stage you took some interest in what the WIARG were up to in relation to the WIA. Subscribing to the WIARG is one way that you could have made it onto the RASA mailing list.

Your first question can be answered by looking at their web pages. Your second question may or may not be answered by what you read.

VK3YCQ

Hello Dan

The website http://vkradioamateurs.org/about/ should answer your questions. The blog section is very small at the moment but it does contain some interesting reading and seemingly well-informed discussion. Opinions and arguments can be healthy, even if you don't agree with them... I found the site (and possibly the organization) interesting and opinionated. I don't necessarily endorse any of it.

My first impression is that they are not spammers, at least not in the traditional sense. I'd be interested to know if you have any luck in unsubscribing from the emails.

Ian
Yes that's about it Dan

Essentially the WIA RG team with different skirts on.

Seems there motive was not reform but removal.

Wait and see with interest.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Their their their

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk