Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: Gippstech Registration is open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

VK3WRE

Hi All, Gippstech Registration is open and available on the VK3BEZ web site  http://vk3bez.org/gippstech.html

This is our 20th Gippstech so we have arranged for some exceptional prizes for this years raffle.
 If you have microwave gear and would like to bring it with you we are planning to have a microwave activity day
on Friday 30 June. a list of microwave vantage points will be made available to those wishing to take part.

See you there..

Cheers Ralph VK3WRE.
Hi Ralph, we will be driving on the friday, will the usual sunday arvo microwave activity be taking place again ?
we are heading home on monday.
73 Dave vk2jds

VK3WRE

(08-06-2017, 08:15 AM)VK2JDS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ralph, we will be driving on the friday, will the usual sunday arvo microwave activity be taking place again ?
we are heading home on monday.
73 Dave vk2jds

Hi Dave, yes we can make that happen as well . The Friday event would be in the afternoon.

Cheers Ralph VK3WRE.
I'll bring the FT-817 and a 3.4 GHz GARC panel (maybe two ?). As Val & I won't arrive until Friday afternoon, Sunday arvo would be better (staying in Melbourne Monday, returning to Sydney Tuesday).

VK3WRE

(08-06-2017, 02:20 PM)VK2ZRH Wrote: [ -> ]I'll bring the FT-817 and a 3.4 GHz GARC panel (maybe two ?). As Val & I won't arrive until Friday afternoon, Sunday arvo would be better (staying in Melbourne Monday, returning to Sydney Tuesday).

Hi All, I can have all bands from 1296 to 24 GHz available for a play on the weekend.
see you at Gippstech.

Cheers Ralph VK3WRE.

VK3WRE

Its that time of year again, Gippstech registration is open on the VK3BEZ web page 2018
http://www.vk3bez.org/gippstech.html

Cheers Ralph VK3WRE.
Ooh, yeah. I'll be there (and another 9 characters . . .).

VK3WRE

Gippstech registration closes 1/7/2018 at midnight. That's tonight so be quick if you intend to register.

Cheers Ralph VK3WRE