Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: Wanted : JMMFD log files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a selection of the JMMFD "^YourCallsign^_LogToSubmit.txt" files as created by VKCL that would have been emailed to Denis VK4AE after the recent John Moyle Memorial Field Day contest.  

Contest log files from the likes of N1MM+ running in contest mode would also be of interest so processing of that format could be implemented too.

These won't be made public (ie your privacy will be respected) but I am writing more software code at present to process these type of log files and it would make it a lot easier to test if I had logs other than my own to work with.  

The aim here is that I would be ready to process the logs from the proposed pseudo-contest quite quickly.  Refer to here for more details on that. 

IF you are happy to oblige then email them to the address " contest logs @ vk4adc . com " -  but remove the spaces - or  - to vk4adc@wia.org.au   

Subject as 'JMMFD log', just your callsign in the email body, attach the "^YourCallsign^_LogToSubmit.txt" (or N1MM-style) log file as an attachment.

Thanks in anticipation,

Doug VK4ADC
Hi Doug,
I've just sent mine your way - helpfully it helps.
cheers
Tim
Thanks Tim, hopefully more send their logs in too.   The more there are then the easier my testing 'job' will become as the faults will become more obvious.

I have 71 calls in my JMMFD log so there were at least that many stations operating.

Please contemplate activating in the pseudo-contest too so I can test the interface software under contest conditions.

I will post the "rules" as a separate item on the forum shortly.

73 Doug