Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: MMSSTV Yoniq... Is anyone using it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MMSSTV at the moment and have got it working great. I decided to have a go at its latest variation MMSSTV Yoniq, a Spanish creation. I have it working but I cannot get the band selection to work. It is a different approach to the original and it has me stumped. I am trying to control an IC7300
Is anyone using it and got the band selection working? How is it done?

Nev
yes using it on a 7300..works great , although rig control is not right.. everything else works. marty vk5vz
Hi Marty.
Have you got band selection working?
I set two of the Memos up with one on 40 and another on 20. Going from 20 to 40 does nothing except change from USB to LSB. That part of band selection works but nothing else does. I have tried changing from IC7300 to IC7300 DATA in omnirig but to no avail.
There is a help website but it is all in Spanish as is the forum, so no help there!
Looks like MMSSTV will suffice as it's working perfectly.

Cheers
Nev
morning Nev Going back 3 yrs ago I had the same issue. I did contact the developer , but he was saying its an omni problem. We tried all sorts of things and even went to omni about it. To no avail couldnt get band select working. I havent tried again since. I will have a play and edit an omni ini file , see if something is obvious not allowing it.
Thanks Marty, I think I will give it a miss and stick to the original. It does seem odd that it is a common problem that the developers must surely know about yet have done nothing, at least to the version that can be doiwnloaded.
I won't uninstall it in case someone comes up with a cure!

Cheers
Nev
yeah , copy nev.
I do like the platform , but the spaniards didnt seem too interested in the fix. The guys at Omnirig say their files are correct. They had many enquiry about the same. Its one of the only programs i run that doesnt play with omni.
marty vk5vz