Australian Ham Radio Discussion Forum ( AHRDF )

Full Version: VK-based VHF digital modes list vs frequencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to compile a current list of digital modes (with settings) versus frequencies for VHF and UHF in Australia as I cannot seem to locate the info in just one document.  
New modes appear and old modes become dis-used so changes do occur relatively quickly and often. 
I do not have confirmed 70CM info so it has not been included at this time.  
The settings like submode refer to the likes of the WSJT-X software and probably in the others too.
edit
So far :

FT8        50.313
FT8      144.320

FT4        50.318
FT4      144.325

Q65-60C  144.225 :  T/R 60s, submode C,  Ftol 200  { Ftol values to be confirmed }
Q65-30A    50.275 :  T/R 30s, submode A,  Ftol 200  { Ftol values to be confirmed }

MSK144    50.230:  T/R 15s,  Ftol 200
MSK144  144.230:  T/R 15s,  Ftol 200  -   alternate : 144.215 T/R 15s,

{ Note MSK info was 30S, edited to 15S;  Ftol values to be confirmed }

Do you have any edits, additions, alternate frequencies for any given mode ??  
Please post your info here and we can combine it all to provide an up-to-date list in just one place, and maybe get it as an additional data reference point on VKSPOTTER.COM in due course.

73 Doug
Hi Doug,
Wanted to do this for a while, but just don't have enough time in the day.
Thank you for making a start on this.

I think the Q65 Tol is incorrect.
Peter VK5PJ had a setup document for Q65 here but it seems to have gone.
https://www.ahrdf.net/forum/showthread.p...9&pid=4864
He was saying it should be 20.
Would be nice to link to documents like this when available.

MSK144 should be 15 Sec periods.
Maybe Kevin VK4UH can provide a public document about the weekend operating procedure in VK.
I could steal it from AR mag, but would be nice to have an official copy from the Guru :-)